[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Jboss tools seam views dont work in Ganymede

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 10:23:06 EDT 2008

thats good that we its localised - do we have to wait or a v3 build to pick up a comptaible version - or would there be a 2.1.x release patch /build that would enable the 2.1.x line to operate within ganymede.

any views from the team on how you expect to handle the incompatbility.

trying toi figure out how much to look at ganymede and its new features vs stay on callisto until a major release sync point is laid out

cheers Will

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161813#4161813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161813