[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Checking DB connectivity from JMX console

Gap_Tooth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 10:45:25 EDT 2008

So, it seems I didn't overlook anything, and there's no existing solution for what I was trying to do.  My solution was to develop a custom MBean packaged in a .sar and put it in the deploy directory.  It has a function where for simply typing the JNDI name of the datasource, and returning either a success string or the exception if the connection failed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161816#4161816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161816