[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBossAS 5.0.0CR1 compile error building from source

Arakasi69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 12:08:37 EDT 2008

Hi PeterJ,

"PeterJ" wrote :
  | Why is mine compiling 260 classes while yours is compiling only 168 classes? It would appear that the untargzing of the file did not work correctly.

Yes, i wrote in my last post, that the untargzing went wrong. After a new try untaring it with another tool the build was fine:

  |     ==  Executing 'most' in module 'j2se'...
  |     ==
  |
  | _buildmagic:init:
  |
  | configure:
  | Overriding previous definition of reference to jboss.test.classpath
  |
  | _default:task-init:
  |
  | init:
  |
  | _buildmagic:build-bypass-checker:
  |
  | _buildmagic:build-bypass-notice:
  |
  | _buildmagic:build-bypass-check:
  |
  | jars:
  |
  | _buildmagic:init:
  |
  | init:
  |
  | compile-classes:
  |     [mkdir] Created dir: /home/dersupai/Tools/Appserver/jboss-5.0.0.CR1-src/j2se/output/classes
  |     [mkdir] Created dir: /home/dersupai/Tools/Appserver/jboss-5.0.0.CR1-src/j2se/output/gen-src
  |     [javac] Compiling 260 source files to /home/dersupai/Tools/Appserver/jboss-5.0.0.CR1-src/j2se/output/classes

Now i'm still working at a build error with the embedded module (see embedded jboss forum)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161842#4161842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161842