[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - loadScript issue with richfaces + portlet

irun5k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 20:50:38 EDT 2008

Hi guys, not intending to cross post here but I had an issue I tried to resolve vis the richfaces group, until I determined it wasn't really a richfaces issue.

Basically I had a portlet that did this:

<a4j:loadScript src="functions.js"/>

using JBP 2.6.5.SP1 and the latest bridge.  My script was never included, and finally I removed the portal from the picture and it started working.  So something about funneling everything through the portal was breaking loadScript.  Please take my word that I tried every combination of relative and absolute paths, resource paths, etc. to no avail.

Anybody have any insight?  My fear is this is some sort of a cross API issue (richfaces/sun RI/facelets/portlet bridge/portlet/etc.)  and not as simple as an obvious bug in one API.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161911#4161911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161911