[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Configure JBoss Portal Server

Sandy1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 06:56:51 EDT 2008

Hi

Please guide me to configure the JBoss Portal server.Presenltly i am sending you the list of what all i have with me please guide me how to proceed.
I am trying to implement ajax functionality for which i have "richfaces-ui-3.2.1.GA" i was using previously "jboss-portal-2.6.5.SP1".Presently i am trying to work with "JBoss Portlet Container 2.0.0".Please help me..i will be very much thankful for your kind help.

richfaces-ui-3.2.1.GA
JBoss Portlet Container 2.0.0
richfaces-ui-3.2.1.GA
apache-maven-2.0.9