[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to authenticate to the JBoss server from a desktop (

Marcos_APS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 07:37:35 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : A couple of years ago, i had written the steps for programmatic JAAS login to access secure EJBs in JBoss http://jaitechwriteups.blogspot.com/2006/07/accessing-secure-ejb-through.html. See if it is of any help.

Thank you for your article, Jaikiran. I've just seen your answer and I'm going to read the article right now before I proceed. Yesterday, while I was waiting for an answer I found this article:

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=394898

It's simple and it also uses JAAS like I'm using in the web application. I was going to use, but I'll read what you wrote before. What do you think about the article I found? Does it can help too?

Marcos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162018#4162018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162018