[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Multiple Jboss Proccesses

rafael liu rafaelliu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:18:46 EDT 2008

Interesting. My guess:

I've already heard about threading in Solaris, but never saw it, as I now
Solaris have a lightweight threads and Java can use them, so threads started
may be seem in ps. That must be it, threads are being launched. I may be
Tomcat, how many processes are started? Tomcat uses a Thread Pool, so check
server.xml and see if the numbers (e.g. max, min) match what you see.
(suposing your app doesn't use threads itself)