[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Help Running Wizard-generated project as an EAR

c0upal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 09:47:27 EDT 2008

Hi I am trying to run  a Seam project that is set as an EAR.  Compilation works fine.  When I click on Seam Generate Entities, all tables (about 10) on my DB was generated an Entity and CRUD pages as expected.

But when i run the projects using the Run As --> server, I get a Page Cannot Be Displayed Error or the error page with messages:
"FirstSeamApp1 (name of the app) is not available."

Ideas? Just followed the tutorial published on Jboss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162073#4162073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162073