[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Multiple Jboss Proccesses

rafaelliu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 10:18:37 EDT 2008

Interesting. My guess:

I've already heard about threading in Solaris, but never saw it, as I now Solaris have a lightweight threads and Java can use them, so threads started may be seem in ps. That must be it, threads are being launched. I may be Tomcat, how many processes are started? Tomcat uses a Thread Pool, so check server.xml and see if the numbers (e.g. max, min) match what you see. (suposing your app doesn't use threads itself)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162087#4162087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162087