[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error on Jboss 4.2.2

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 12:10:53 EDT 2008

I have only used the new JAX-WS based web services as offered in 4.2.x, I never used web services before that. I do not know if you can bring your web services forward, or if you will have to reimplement them. You will, at minimum, probably have to regenerate the stubs using wstools. You might ask about this in the Web Services forum: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=200

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162122#4162122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162122