[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools targeting Eclipse 3.4/Ganymede

IcarusDB do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 14:52:52 EDT 2008

after updating everything I had the same problem

so I decided to uninstall jbosstools, well... surprise, the eclipse -clean command didn't work when I override with the nightlybuild release

after uninstalling I could see the -nightlybuild version, so I have no problems now

one thing left, I have downloaded the lastet night build... I guess I have to do the same actions again, still no update site to automatically get the lasted version for Ganymede ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162154#4162154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162154