[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Deploy static content in WAR without restart or hotdeploy

derrickhackman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 15:57:14 EDT 2008

I have the need to deploy site static content to our JBoss farm and do not want to restart the app server or be using hot deploy (due to JVM housecleaning issues .. we are on 1.5). I really do not want to deploy an exploded WAR file as this puts some pain on the opts team. I cannot think of a way for JBoss to pick up the static content from a single WAR file without doing a restart or without using hot deploy.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162166#4162166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162166