[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - IllegalArgument Exception while method invocation

mailtoagarg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 3 06:57:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using Jboss 4.2 app server and EJB3.0. A following remote method is exposed from the ejb.

void mymethod(Myclass obj)
{
}

when I invoke the mymethod() by passing null as the parameter the call goes to the EJB but when i pass a object of Myclass in it, it throws me a IllegalArgumentException. The same code works on Glassfish v2.

By using reflection on the EJB object proxy I obtained the hashcode of Myclass and the Myclass that I have deployed on the web tier. both the hashcodes were different

Let me know if I am wrong anywhere.

Regards
Ashish

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162296#4162296