[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: problem with IPC

dilipreddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 3 07:02:47 EDT 2008

Hi Sbiwal,
Thanks for your kind reply,
In portlet A I am submiting color, when ever entering submiting button than porlet B`s text must convert to the submiting color.
First it was giving error msg, it was solved.
now  it was not listening, after submiting color , the doView method is caling ....not executing listener class.

Let me know, in which way the application has to deploy either in .sar or .war format
I am trying as war file deployment. I am placing jboss-service.xml
in META-INF.
Here I am giving my console displaying information:

.A in processAction..
.A in doView..
.A..URL../portal/Lay/event+test/PortletA1Window?action=1
.B.in doView

I try to print those statement in portlet A and porletB

Please give me information regarding this issue.

If you have the sample application than send me, this will useful for me

waiting for your valuable reply.....

Thanks & Regards,
Dilip
dileep4u.mca at gmail.com(if possible you can to this also)