[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Error:

Subemontes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 02:11:42 EDT 2008

"chris.laprun at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Otherwise, it seems that you are launching JBoss AS with -b 0.0.0.0. I think that the problem you encounter with WSRP is due to this. Take a look at: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/WSRPChangePorts for more information.
Yep. I'm lauching it with -b 0.0.0.0, read it in Wiki about securize the Jboss, consoles and so.

Is there a better way to lauch? I tried to configure server.xml with a IP but didnt work as i expected.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162440#4162440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162440