[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: JDBCCacheLoader problem

mircea.markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 07:06:23 EDT 2008

thanks for spotting this.
This is a bug, indeed.
I've created http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-1384
It is good that override is false at that point (that means that we do not want to *replace* the existing value). The problem is that overriding logic is broken, the old values override the new ones.
Here is my fix:
anonymous wrote :             if(!override && oldNode != NULL_NODE_IN_ROW && attrs != null)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162516#4162516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162516