[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Unable to pre-compile JSP using ANT task with JBoss 4.2.

RonanKER do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 08:19:08 EDT 2008

Hi all,

We got the same problem. With JBoss 4.0.2, precompiling JSP is working fine but not with JBoss 4.2.1.
The ant task failed with the "Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache" message.

Removing all the doctype is working but is not an option: We have several TLD files provided by several jars. We don't want to update manually those jars.

There must be a right way to make precompilation successful without editing the TLD files. No ?

Is this the awaited behavior of the JSP compiler or is it a bug ?

Thanks for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162543#4162543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162543