[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Use RichFaces ver 3.2

akazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 10:23:21 EDT 2008

Ok. This page (JSF Capabilities) is part of WTP JSF Tools. We just let user to set up the WTP JSF Facet in our wizard.
And it should work if you add Richfaces jars using "Component Libraries" section in "JSF Capabilities" page.
It doesn't copy libs to WEB-INF/lib but it adds them into project classpath and they are avalible for tld importing. Also they are deployed to server.
Coping libs into WEB-INF is just alternative of it.
If it doesn't work in your JBoss Tools, please report it to jira.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162587#4162587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162587