[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Use RichFaces ver 3.2

c0upal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 11:19:00 EDT 2008

Hmm.. That weird.. The steps are pretty much the same according to most tutorials on JBoss.

Im using Eclipse Europa, and installed Jboss Tools.2.0.1-GA, JbossAS4.2.2.GA and Jboss Seam-2.0.2.SP1

1. Choose New Seam Web Project
2. Set Project Name MyNewProject, Target Runtime JbossAS 4.2 Server, Configurations Dynamic WebProject Seam 2.0(Preview)
3. In the JSF Capabilities I cretead a library and selected  the jars that came with Richfaces 3.2

4. On the Generated Project, the WEB-INF/lib folder does have the original rich-faces-ui.jar that came bundled with JbossSeam tools. But the RichFaces 3.2 jars were on a different directory.

5. Now when Apps gets deployed, I am getting a DeploymentException saying it can't find the ..default/deploy/MyApp-ear.ear/rich-faces-ui.jar , So i have to copy the ui.jar from Richfaces 3.2 and then rename it rich-faces-ui.jar.

Anyway, will just log it on JIRA. might be really a bug.

thanks,

Anton

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162600#4162600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162600