[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Spring JSF jBPM documentation

fernando.deleon@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 19:46:30 EDT 2008

I had to do this proof of concept on using jbpm as a potential candidate for our business process activity.
I started doing this small app from the grounds up.  This is the first time I use jbpm, but wanted to share with the community my findings and developed this guide available http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Spring-Jbpm-JSF-Example with the sample application attached.
it runs on Spring with JSF as the view technology and a simple process (with a decision node) behind it, it builds to a war file so deployable on a Tomcat server.

Thanks

[/url]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162627#4162627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162627