[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to configure multiple instances/nodes/domains?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 5 15:30:27 EDT 2008

Just in case anyone is watching this thread, the binding service still does not work in JBossAS 5.0.0.CR1.

I found this issue: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-5568. But it is messaging and sample-binding.xml specific. I was going to add a comment to make that issue a general bug on service binding not working on 5.0, but for some reason I have lost my JIRA update privileges. Nor can I create a new issue. I can't even update the issues assigned to me!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162648#4162648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162648