[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Configuration of portal window via XML

stmod do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 02:45:08 EDT 2008

Hello,
        just to clarify the concept

this is the XML snapshot of NAME-object.xml that I use to associate a portlet with a page. With this I am able to see the Application in the page HR Admin of the default portal.

<parent-ref>default</parent-ref>
<if-exists>keep</if-exists>

<page-name>HR Admin</page-name>
<security-constraint>
<policy-permission>
<action-name>viewrecursive</action-name>
<role-name>hr_admin</role-name>
</policy-permission>
</security-constraint>

If I want to add a different application to the same page, what I have to do?

I tried to duplicate this file on the other application (obviously changing the correspondence in the other XML files), but I am able to see just one application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162709#4162709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162709