[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss 4.2.2 GA in eclipse 3.2.1

manleon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 05:18:01 EDT 2008

Thanks Rob,

I downloaded the JBossAS Tools version 1.1.2.GA. I only downloaded AS tools because i want the most basic functionalit plus i have limited bandwith and usage so downloading only the core was the obvious choice(because JBossAS tools is just 2.74 MB but the whole package is 60 MB).

But still i am not getting the JBoss 4.2 server option when i try to create a new server. Is is so that eclipse 3.2 dose not support JBoss 4.2. It only supports upto JBoss 4.0. Is there any other way to add the server in eclipse.

Please guide me on these lines.

BTW thanks for the prompt support so far.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162761#4162761

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162761