[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Exception when starten 2nd node

mbreuer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 06:40:31 EDT 2008

"timfox" wrote : "mbreuer" wrote :
  |   | The app server 4.2.2 docs don't describe how jms works with new messaging. Even there's a note, that future revision will use new jboss messaging. Also it notes that messaging will work completely different from jbossmq.
  |   |

  | What do you expect ?

I expect a manual describing how new jboss messaging(jms) works with as.
You are right, jbossas 4.2.2 comes with jbossmq, so it does not reference jboss messaging. But newer manuals (5.0.0 beta) have no changes to the clustering section, it also adresses jbossmq.

As ataylor described, the jboss messaging developers are not responsible for the integration into jbossas. So I will start a post to that forum.

anonymous wrote :
  | Have you read the user guide?
  |
  | Hint: Go to jboss.org and follow the links.

JBoss Messaging Users Guide? Yes, i read it but is does not fill the gap between messaging and as.

JBossAS Users guide?  Yes, but it adresses JBossMQ. (4.2.2) The "Clustering Guide" link to as 5.0.0 is not acessible, the configuration guide link is accepted, but the "newer" doc is unchanged in the clustering section. :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162790#4162790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162790