[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - SMTPAppender Issue

indra_joy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 17:55:29 EDT 2008

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a problem in JBOSS 4.0.5GA in SMTPAppender issue. I want to send automatic email from JBOSS whenever required. In log4j I have also configured the same but it's not working.

For your ref

   <!-- EMail events to an administrator -->

I am kind of stuck over here. Can you please help.
Apart from this do I need to do anything extra??

My root is

     <!-- <appender-ref ref="CONSOLE"/> -->
      <appender-ref ref="FILE"/>
	  <appender-ref ref="SMTP" />

Also I want to schedule this as emails shud be sent after 15/30/45mins etc.

Any help will be a real favor.

Thanks Indrajoy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162960#4162960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162960