[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JSF Portlet not rendering view - Jsf portletbridge bridg

SreeniJakka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 8 00:45:28 EDT 2008

Wesley
Thanks for the response.
I got the portletbridge working with my portlet now. One issue I am still facing is trying to work a4j in the portlet.
I have a simple a4j:commandLink sets, I see the ajax call being made and logging from my backing bean. I see bunch of javascript code in the view source as well. but rerender is not working.
I have added the         <state-manager>
            org.jboss.portletbridge.application.PortalStateManager
    </state-manager>
as well as per some older wiki entries.
Does a4j work with the portal at this time or not? I am not able to find an answer from the previous posts.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162988#4162988

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162988