[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - 5.0.0CR1: EJB refs across EARs don't work

Juergen.Zimmermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 8 02:22:24 EDT 2008

I'm having 2 different EARs and stateless session beans of the 2nd EAR are referencing stateless session beans of the 1st ear. It worked fine with 4.2.2

When migrating to 5.0.0CR1 I got an error message which indicated that I must add "mappedName" to the referenced SLSBs. Now the error is gone, but when deploying the second EAR (with the referencing SLSBs) I get this warning:

WARN  [org.jboss.deployment.MappedReferenceMetaDataResolverDeployer] (HDScanner) Unresolved references exist in JBossMetaData:[testHskaEJB.jar#KundenverwaltungTestBean:AnnotatedEJBReferenceMetaData{name=kvProxy,ejb-ref-type=null,link=null,ignore-dependecy=false,mapped/jndi-name=mapped/hska/Kundenverwaltung,resolved-jndi-name=null,beanInterface=interface de.hska.kundenverwaltung.Kundenverwaltung}, testHskaEJB.jar#BestellverwaltungTestBean:AnnotatedEJBReferenceMetaData{name=bvProxy,ejb-ref-type=null,link=null,ignore-dependecy=false,mapped/jndi-name=mapped/hska/Bestellverwaltung,resolved-jndi-name=null,beanInterface=interface de.hska.bestellverwaltung.Bestellverwaltung}]

Code of the referenced SLSB in the 1st EAR:
  | @Stateless(mappedName="mapped/hska/Kundenverwaltung")
  | public class KundenverwaltungBean implements Kundenverwaltung {
  | 	@SuppressWarnings("unused")
  | 	@PersistenceContext
  | 	private EntityManager em;
  |
  | 	@EJB
  | 	private KundenverwaltungDao dao;
  |
  | 	@EJB
  | 	@IgnoreDependency
  | 	private Bestellverwaltung bv;
  |
  | 	@Resource
  | 	private SessionContext sessionCtx;

Code of the referencing SLSB in the 2nd EAR:
@Stateless

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162993#4162993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162993