[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss installation

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 8 08:00:01 EDT 2008

"maronvomra" wrote :

  | Where users will put the contents that is what is the DocumentRoot of Jboss?

To deploy applications, you can place them in %JBOSS_HOME%\server\< serverName>\deploy folder.

See this http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/SecureJBoss

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163046#4163046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163046