[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: 2.0.0 alpha status

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 9 13:52:37 EDT 2008

Hi mmastrac-

Thanks for your interest in JBM 2.0 :)

We're very excited about it - it's going to form a key part of JBoss flagship products and we're confident it will take the market by storm.

JBM 2.0 alpha is fully functional, it may well work for you, however it is an alpha and we wouldn't recommend you use any alpha (or beta for that matter) in production.

As a JBoss / Red Hat employee it would be unprofessional for me to say otherwise, and we'd say the same for any product.

Hope that helps :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163372#4163372

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163372