[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Strange problem using JBPS 2.6.2

kasureddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 10 11:18:13 EDT 2008

Hi,

 We are using Jboss Portal 2.6.2GA server for SIT,UAT and DEV environments , on Linux Fedora mechine.

 Just few days back,due to techincal problems, we created UAT1 instance from UAT. But when ever UAT1 server re-start an instance of a Portlet  which is is running on UAT, has been created.
 This happens eve after removing its instances from work,tmp & deploy folder but still the portal instance is getting created.

Anybody facesing same prob?.. Please help

Regards
Kasu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163640#4163640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163640