[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Logs not appearing

prateek_n do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 10 21:16:07 EDT 2008

I have my jboss-log4j.xml configured for root category as follows (default config) -->

      <appender-ref ref="CONSOLE"/>
      <appender-ref ref="FILE"/>

I have added log in my login module -->

Logger logger = Logger.getRootLogger();
logger.error(str);

Now when the server startsup and hits the login module in run-as user etc,
it displays the logs in the console and also server.log

But after the server has started, when I try to hit my application, it goes to my login module ( I did put breakpoint in my debug) , also hits my log statement. But none of the logs appear .

Can anybody tell me how can I get my logs ? Please !!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163736#4163736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163736