[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Drools BRMS - guvnor on Glassfish V1

Kristjan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 03:07:33 EDT 2008

Hi , I need to deploy guvnor on glssfish version 1, I read the documentations and it says it should run on any application server that supports SE5. In the documentation there is a reference to the wiki but I didn't manage to find anything helpful in the wiki. Any one knows what configurations I need to change ? or something anything I need to be aware of not listed in the documentation ?

Any help is Appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Kris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163766#4163766