[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: OutOfMemory Error when redeploying application

manleon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 04:02:23 EDT 2008

Thanks Peter for ur cooperation.

And sorry for creating the confusion if any. Actaully this error is not related to eclipse of any such IDE (also mentioned in detailed post).

My war file if of 50MB. Now assume i am not starting eclipse at all or assume that eclipse is not in the picture. Now I am copying the war file in deploy folder of defaul config and then start the JBoss server. JBoss will deploy my application and I can use if smoothly. Now keep the server on I remove the war file. So JBoss will undeploy my application. No I make some changes in the Java files make the war file again and copy it in deploy folder again with server running. JBoss will again deploy my application. But when I hit the link to home page of my application now it will give me the mentioned OutOfMemory error. Also I try to access the web-console application to see if there is any problem in my applicaiton or not. But even the web-console application of JBoss will wont work too.

So now I am confused of where this OutOfMemory error could be.

Regarding my other post, it is a seperate error. Even if i deploy the application for the first time in eclipse, the server will time out. (no discussions regarding that post here. just briefing on that). So that is a seperate concern all together.

And as u said OutOfMemory error is more crucial, even my self is desperate to find solution to this problem first.

Please provide me the solution/guidelines on the same.

I think this might make the picture clear.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163780#4163780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163780