[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: EJB3 Remote Security propagation

sebastiendeg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 05:32:52 EDT 2008

I've been reading JBoss (4.2.2) config guide and obviously we can use either JNDI params to send the authentication or we can use ClientLoginModule.

Is there a way of defining a "Global" security "domain" which would manages the propagation of the subject across JBoss Server ?

That would be nice in our case because JBoss clients keep remote stateless proxies to avoid lookup delay everytime they call remote EJB.

Hope someone could give me some infos.

Cheers,
Sebastien

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163814#4163814