[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Stopping Jboss Server and Full Publish or Incremental Publis

Aaragus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 11:04:40 EDT 2008

Hello all,

Just a quick doubt, I am using Eclipse Europa with the newest release of Jboss Tools (JBossTools-2.1.2.GA-ALL-win32).  I am using Jboss AS 4.2.2.GA for my application server.  My projects are made using JBoss Seam 2.0.2.SP1.

When I have a project deployed I have two problems.  First a Full Publish and Incremental Publish don't seem to work.  So I must stop the server and re-start it for each code change I've made.  The other problem is when stopping the server if I stop it while in the JBoss Server View it takes a very very long time to stop.  But if I stop it while in the Console it stops immediatly.

So, my doubt is whether these are bugs in Jboss Tools, Jboss Server or something else.

Darryl A. Sibeon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163897#4163897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163897