[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to deploy the jbpm-console to the standard jboss server

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 12:05:44 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I'm trying to deploy the jbpm-console on my standard jboss server because I'm working with SEAM&jbpm. Because of SEAM I don't need the particular jpdl-jboss server anymore for my projects. But I need the jbpm-console for monitoring my projects.

Unfortunately I was not successful while trying to deploy the jbpm-console to my standard jboss server. I've tried simply to copy, I've created a new project and copied all xhtml files, but nothing works.

Is there any special way to do it?

Many thanks in advance.

bye,
Alex