[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Security trouble: {http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressi

BrettSc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 12:42:31 EDT 2008

One step forward....YAY.

So in reviewing the server.log file I noticed that despite my adding the @EndpointConfig tag, the "ServerEndpointMetaData:" still showed "configName=Standard Endpoint"

This seemed wrong to me :) so after moving the @EndpointConfig to the EJB implementation class, voila I now get, "org.jboss.ws.core.CommonSOAPFaultException: This service requires <wsse:Security>, which is missing."

As to the jboss-wsse-server.xml config, it seemed odd to me as well that the "requires" tag was empty but that how it is documented at
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=WS-Security_options#Username_Token_Authentication

As a side note I did at least find the xsd file that documents the config section. It is located in the jbossws-core.jar. Didn't find any documentation on the site that details that so I thought I'd toss it in here for future reference.

Also a bug report that alludes to JAAS integration only for SLSB which could be a problem as well
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1999

Now to get it to actually accept the username token.

-Brett

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163924#4163924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163924