[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet Instatnce Admin Configuration

Vishal Student 123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 11 15:07:43 EDT 2008

Hi there,

    I'm having problems storing portlet instance configuration. I know it can be done by going to the instance tab and changing it there. But i would like the admin users to be able to change the portlet preferences in the 'admin' custom view. I want the portlets to be easily configurable.

I tried to follow this method:
http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.6.5/referenceGuide/html/portletmodes.html#d0e7865

But the preferences don't save using the prefs.store().

I really don't want admin's to be typing stuff in when a drop down or similar could be created.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163946#4163946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163946