[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - No ClassLoaders Found Exception

bhanu.vr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 12 09:47:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using Jboss 4.2.2GA .

I have created a web service client which request for a particular object by sending a synchronous message.

Another class which receives the message responds properly.
But the client (Action class) receives  the object as null and throwing Exception as shown below

java.lang.RuntimeException : No ClassLoaders Found for:<full-classname>

I have seen the soln posted here like adding the below line inside onMessage()

Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(<class-name>.class.getClassLoader());

I have tried this... but still am facing the same problem.

Pls reply if anyone knows the solution.

Thanks In Advance.
Bhanu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164013#4164013