[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Annotation @TransactionTimeout not honoured for asynchronous

pdhaigh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 04:08:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have found that if I have method that requires a longer transaction timeout, I can use

  | @TransactionTimeout(1500)

Unless the method is scheduled using the EJB timer service:

<async:timer-service-dispatcher/>

, in which instance the timout modifier appears to simply be ignored.

Is this a known limitation? I am using Seam.

I posted this on the Seam forum, and was referrered here. (posting on seam forum http://www.seamframework.org/Community/AnnotationTransactionTimeoutNotHonouredForAsynchronousMethodUsingEjbTimerService)

cheers

phil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164159#4164159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164159