[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Redirect the user to a page when entering a node

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 05:48:26 EDT 2008

I've created an action in a node and the action class looks like this:

  | @Redirect(viewId="/home.xhtml")
  | public class Test implements ActionHandler{
  |
  | 	private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
  |
  | 	public void execute(ExecutionContext arg0) throws Exception {
  | 		System.out.println("HelloWorld!");
  | 	}
  | }

I expected this will redirect the user to home.xhtml but nothing happens except "HelloWorld!" is printed out on the console.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164175#4164175

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164175