[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - jbuilder 2007 and jboss-4.2.2.GA

samhar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 11:41:28 EDT 2008

hi there

i am new to jboss and i want to apologize at the beginnig because my question might be very silly one
i am trying to creat an ejb modeling project with jbuilder 2007
i have installed (unzip ) the jboss 4.2.2.GA package on C:\jboss 4.2.2.GA folde.

i have created an environment variable and run the run script and it seems that the server is working fine

but when i am choosing it in the jbuilder as a target runtime it give me the following error
Missing classpath entry C:\jboss-4.2.2.GA\server\default\lib\javax.servlet.jar

 i am able to go further because of this
so please if you can help me with this problem
thanks anyway

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164273#4164273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164273