[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in jbpm 3.2.3?

villatore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 18:59:29 EDT 2008

Ronald, I appreciate your time, to respond all our messages, but this kind of answers, does not help us to resolve our problems. Some persons does not have your level of technical knowledge, still that seems trivial the doubt. We are trying to learn your tool, but we can chose your tool or other. Try not be rude.

Xigua try to use, a newest java version, like 6, it most run on it, if it done, try with one more old, and on and on, you can discover, until the JDK is supported.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164339#4164339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164339