[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Bean destroy methods when undeploying

tkyung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 14 21:53:26 EDT 2008

Hi:

I am using jboss 4.2.  I just started using the jboss spring deployer to deploy my spring application.  Some of the spring beans my application are configured with destroy-method callback as described here (http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/beans.html#beans-factory-lifecycle-disposablebean).

When I shutdown jboss, I see in the log that there is a line about destroying the singleton beans:
2008-07-14 11:28:19,418 INFO  [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] Destroying singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory at 17c7988: defining beans [<my app beans>]

But I don't think the destroy methods of the beans are invoked (added some log messages but they didn't show up in the log).

How should I configure my app for the spring deployer to call the lifecycle methods like init and destroy?

Thanks,

Ken

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164356#4164356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164356