[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Vertical Menu - Links - CMS menu

gundakiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 15 01:18:30 EDT 2008

hi : I m newbie to Jboss portal. I am using jboss portal 2.6.x.I have some static html files and I uploaded them to CMS using CMS portlet.

I created a portal page with 2 column layout.

(1) Now I want to create a 'vertical menu' in my first column. Is there any simple of way doing this? One (may be a crude )way is to create a portlet and have only one page in this portlet that has links and include this portlet in the first column.

(2) Now on-click of these links I need to show the static html pages (that I uploaded to CMS) in the second column. Can you give some idea on how to achieve this?

I googled the forum but couldn't get something like this. Appreciate your help.

thanks
Kiran

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164376#4164376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164376