[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problems deploying app in a 64-bit environment

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 15 09:58:59 EDT 2008

"jimmycallaghan" wrote :
  | So I removed the WAR from the EAR and restarted.

>From the EAR? I thought the EAR and WAR were being deployed separately. If the WAR was present in the EAR, then the deployment ordering is determined by the order in which the "module" elements are written in the application.xml of the EAR. What are the contents of the application.xml?

Also, now that i paid more attention to your logs, looks like you are placing your application in the deploy.last folder. Any specific reason?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164501#4164501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164501