[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Number threads Scheduler Jboss

smitjel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 15 12:25:28 EDT 2008

I don't know if this will help you or not but I found this in the Scheduler JavaDocs:

anonymous wrote : Scheduler Instance to allow clients to run this as a scheduling service for any Schedulable instances.

http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/javadoc/4.0.5/varia/org/jboss/varia/scheduler/Scheduler.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164545#4164545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164545