[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss-5.0.0.CR1 SSI

edgoquist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 15 18:47:23 EDT 2008

I still can't get this to work. I understand why i get the error when jboss starts but it's still an error.

I submitted the issue to JIRA and got the following reply:

    Resolution: Rejected

Caused by another unrelated problem (use <servlet-class>org.apache.catalina.ssi.SSIServlet</servlet-class>). Loading restictions have not been added, and they don't desplay this when things fail anyway.

Can anyone explain what the unrelated problem is?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164622#4164622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164622