[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problems deploying app in a 64-bit environment

jimmycallaghan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 16 05:13:09 EDT 2008

Ahhhhh.... excellent. So all I need to do is to make the war module the last entry in the application.xml (it is currently the first). I will try that.

As for why it is in the deploy.last directory.... in a previous attempt to get this working I thought that maybe another service had not yet deployed which was causing the EJBs to be bound incorrectly. I moved it out of deploy and into deploy.last in an attempt to test this hypothesis and I simply never moved it back.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164685#4164685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164685