[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to load CMS page in portlet

senthilkumar.devan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 00:26:27 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have test.html in my CMS. I have created a portlet class and i am trying to access the test.html in my portlet class.

PortletRequestDispatcher prd = getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/portal/content/default/test.html");
 prd.include(request, response);

But i get error as

The requested resource (/helloworldjspportlet/portal/content/default/test.html) is not available

Can any one tell what is the correct way to access CMS content in the portlet class.

Thanks & Regards,
Senthil Kumar Devan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164908#4164908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164908